Open House: Wednesday, May 3rd at 9:00 am - Register by clicking the Inquire button
Rolling Admission Grades 6-8 for fall 2017
Select openings in Grade 9 for fall 2017. Contact the Office of Admissions at 781.944.4900 x770 for fall 2017 application information
Join us for a day to get the real experience of being an Austin Prep student! Meet future teachers and administrators, sit in classes and enjoy a complimentary lunch in our dining hall while talking to future classmates.
- Host: Prospective students will be joining a student who is currently in the class they are applying to. (A student applying to grade 9 will join a ninth grade student).
- Attire: Please wear clothes suitable for a Catholic school environment. No jeans or sneakers, please. You may wear your school uniform.
- Drop off/Pick up: Students may be dropped off at the front door at 8:10 am, where they will be greeted by Austin Ambassadors. Students will be in the lobby by 1:25 pm ready for pick up. Parents may wait in their cars or are welcome to wait in the lobby.
- What to bring: Students are not required to bring anything. Lunch will be provided. Please inform us of any allergies when registering for a Shadow Day.
- How to schedule your Shadow Day: Shadow Days are approximately every other Tuesday, beginning in October. To view the dates and to schedule, complete our inquiry form, which allows you to create an Admissions Portal account. If you have already created an account, you may access the portal through the button on this page.
Tours are available Monday through Friday, when school is in session, from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm. Please call 781.944.4900 x770 or email Ms. Meg Shannon at email@example.com to arrange a tour.
We look forward to meeting you and showing you all that Austin Prep has to offer!