Careers at Austin Prep
Austin Preparatory School is a Catholic independent day school serving 750 young men and women in Grades 6 through 12. Austin Prep offers a challenging college preparatory program characterized by small class sizes and a 75-minute block schedule. The school employs more than 100 faculty and staff members and offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume for consideration to Kelley Ferretti, Human Resources Generalist, via email. All resumes are kept on file for a period of one year. Austin Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Spanish Faculty
- Administrative Assistant, multiple positions supporting Academics, Admissions and Development
- English Faculty
- Middle School Science Faculty
- Math Faculty
- Theology Faculty
- Per Diem Substitute Faculty
- Assistant Director of Technology
- Middle School Health and Wellness Counselor
- Director of Annual Giving
- Library and Information Coordinator