Careers at Austin Prep
Austin Preparatory School is a Catholic independent day school serving 815 young men and women in Grades 6 through 12. Austin Prep offers a challenging college preparatory program characterized by small class sizes and a 75-minute block schedule. The school employs more than 100 faculty and staff members and offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume for consideration to John Weber, Chief Financial Officer, via email. All resumes are kept on file for a period of one year. Austin Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Administrative Assistant to Associate Head of School
- Director of Music
- Director of Development
- Assistant Dean of Students
- Assistant Director of Athletics
- Head Coach, Boys Varsity Basketball
- Assistant Coach, Field Hockey
- Science Faculty
- Theology Faculty
- Athletic Facilities Specialist
- Facilities and Maintenance Technician