Middle School Applicants
Step 1: Submit the Inquiry Form
- Create your Admissions Portal account by submitting the Inquiry Form. Once your account has been created, you can schedule a visit and complete the application for admission.
- After creating an account, you may access the portal through the Admissions Portal Login button on this page.
- Current Austin Prep parents: Login to the Admissions Portal and click "Add New Application"
Step 2: Complete Online Application
The priority application deadline is December 15, 2020. Decision notifications will be released at the end of January and will be accessed by logging in to your Admissions Portal. Applicants that complete after the priority deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Step 3: Student/Family Visit
- Call the Office of Admissions to Schedule a Student Visit Day.
- Visit Days are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
- Tours are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday both in the morning and afternoon.
Step 4: Register for an Entrance Exam
* Austin Prep also accepts the Standard Application Online (SA0). Click here for the application.
A student interview is encouraged. To schedule a time to meet with a member of the Admissions Committee please call the Office of Admissions at 781.944.4900 x770.