2019 Tournament Proceeds
Net proceeds from this year’s tournament will be used to help fund the expansion of parking on campus at Austin Prep. Our enrollment is at full capacity and more students are looking for the opportunity to drive to school. With increased arts performances, athletic activities and community programming, additional parking will benefit both the Austin community and our guests.
2019 Tournament Champions
Below is the list of this year's winners:
- 1st Place Team (51): Garrett King, Nick Moscaritolo, Jack Ronan, and Patrick Ronan
- 2nd Place Team (57): Chris Frommelt P’07, P’11; Bob Pendergast; Dave Pearce; and John Pendergast
- Closest to the Hole #7: Jim Peterson ’76, P'19, P'21 (4 feet)
- Closest to the Hole #16: Scott Hampoian P’18,'P'20 (5 feet, 3 inches)
- Longest Drive - Men: Stephen Peterson '73 (332 yards)
- Longest Drive - Women: Anna Molettieri P’25 (175 yards)
The 2019 Golf Tournament raised over $80,000. Check out the memories from a great event!