Careers at Austin
Austin Preparatory School is a Catholic independent day school serving 750 young men and women in Grades 6 through 12. Austin Prep offers a challenging college preparatory program characterized by small class sizes and a 75-minute block schedule.The school employs more than 100 faculty and staff members and offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
All resumes are kept on file for a period of one year. Austin Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities include monitoring four 75-minute classes per day: take attendance, direct students’ completion of assignments left for them, maintain an atmosphere conducive to quiet individual or small group study as prescribed in the assignment, supervise students at special events during the school day such as Masses, pep rallies, or assemblies.
Please send a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
The Administrative Assistant to the Office of Athletics will support the Athletic Program and Director of Athletics. We seek candidates who are self-starters, upbeat, outgoing, and have a positive can-do attitude. Applicants must desire to be part of a community of learners that is student-centered. This position reports directly to the Athletic Director and requires professional judgment, discretion, and diplomacy.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Works independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Proficiency with Athletic Software Programs a plus.
College degree preferred, but not required.
Full-Time, Hourly, 12 months
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER VIA EMAIL ONLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone inquiries, please.
Position is for Middle and Upper School
Some essential qualifications include:
- Experience in theater arts, including drama directing, public speaking, technical theater, set design and construction, stage managing, lighting, sound, event planning and execution for theater, chorus, and dance performances
- Experience preferred in the curricular design and coordination of student involvement in each of the following courses: Middle School Drama/Dramafest, Upper School Drama/Dramafest, Acting, Public Speaking, Technical Theater/Event Production, Digital Storytelling, Filmmaking
- Demonstrated success in working with both Middle and Upper School learners
- Ability to work cooperatively with faculty and members of the leadership team
- A bachelor’s degree (a master’s degree is preferred)
- Experience in supporting school events: providing lighting, music, sound, scenery, backstage management
1) A letter of interest
3) List of at least three professional references including email and phone number (references will not be contacted without the applicant’s permission).
Review of applications will begin immediately and qualified candidates will be contacted as materials are received. No phone inquiries please.