We are hosting the 9th Annual North of Boston Secondary School Fair on Thursday, September 27th. The fair will run from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
Students and their families from throughout Northeast Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire attend this event for free to gather information about private secondary schools.
The public is welcome. You do not have to be an Austin Prep family to attend the fair, so please mark your calendars for this special event! More than 60 schools will be on hand and excited to talk to you about their programs. For an up-to-date list of schools attending, click here: www.austinprep.org/ssfair.
MIDDLE SCHOOL APPLICANTS
Step 1: Submit the Inquiry Form
- Create your Admissions Portal account by submitting the Inquiry Form. Once your account has been created, you can schedule a visit and complete the application for admission.
- After creating an account, you may access the portal through the Admissions Portal Login button on this page.
- Current Austin Prep parents: Login to the Admissions Portal and click "Add New Application"
Step 2: Complete Online Application
The priority application deadline is December 15, 2018. Decision notifications will be released at the end of January and will be accessed by logging in to your Admissions Portal. Applicants that complete after the priority deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Step 3: Student/Family Visit
- Call the Office of Admissions to Schedule a Student Visit Day.
- Visit Days are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
- Tours are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday both in the morning and afternoon.
Step 4: Register for an Entrance Exam
We accept SSAT, ISEE and MSEE scores for admission. The Middle School Entrance Exam (MSEE) is administered at Austin Prep beginning in November. To register for the MSEE please call the Office of Admission at 781-944-4900.
A student interview is encouraged. To schedule a time to meet with a member of the Admissions Committee please call the Office of Admissions at 781.944.4900 x770.