Get an early start on your private school search. We are hosting a Summer Preview Open House on Wednesday, August 29 at 5:00 pm.
The preview is open to students who will be applying to grades 6 through 11 for the 2019-2020 academic year. The event is designed to give families a head start on the private school admissions process, and will include student-led campus tours, a current parent's perspective on why his family chose Austin Prep, information about application procedures, and entrance exam options.
- Average class size: 15 (school-wide)
- Student-faculty ratio: 10:1
- Technology: 1:1 device program
- Advanced Placement Courses: 20
- Languages: Latin, French, Mandarin, Spanish
- More than 60 clubs and activities, and 23 interscholastic athletic programs
- 100 percent of seniors accepted to four-year colleges
- SAT and college application prep is part of the curriculum
- College advisement begins freshman year
Select openings are still available for this fall in both middle and upper schools. Interested families are welcome to attend the Summer Preview Open House, and a member of the admissions team will be happy to speak with you.
To register for the Preview Open House, go to www.austinprep.org/inquire.
Questions may be directed to Mike O'Brien, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more news, please visit our Archive: www.austinprep.org/newsarchive.
Austin Preparatory School is a private, independent Catholic day school serving young men and women in grades 6-12 in Reading, Massachusetts. Founded in 1961, Austin Prep added a Middle School in 1987 and began accepting young women in 1992. Our Mission is To Inspire Hearts to Unite, Minds to Inquire, and Hands to Serve.