Dear Austin Prep Community,
This is your daily reminder about the importance of your daily self-check for commonly associated COVID-19 symptoms. We thank you for your attention to this very important matter.
Below is the checklist of commonly associated COVID-19 symptoms. Please review it now, and if you answer yes to any of these questions, you are required to stay home from school.
We all share responsibility for the well-being of our school community, and it is the duty of all faculty, staff, and students to honor the details of our reopening plan. As a reminder, mask wearing is optional and a personal choice irrespective of vaccination status. In alignment with mission, Austin Prep has a strong expectation that each individual's personal choice will be respected. Masks remain a requirement for anyone, and must be worn at all times, when visiting the Health Office.
- Fever or feeling feverish.
- Cough (new, not related to a chronic condition)
- Difficulty breathing and/or shortness of breath.
- Sore throat.
- Nasal congestions or new runny nose (not related to seasonal allergies).
- Loss of smell and/or taste.
- Headache (not related to chronic condition).
- Muscle aches (not related to strenuous workout).
- Abdominal pain (not related to chronic condition)
- Diarrhea and/or vomiting.
If you have any questions, contact the Health Office at (781) 944-4900, ext. 816.